- 6 Posts
How to manage Google Now settings
All of the manuals and instructional videos indicate that to manage Google Now settings and cards, all I have to do is open it (swipe from bottom up), then press the three vertical dots (Menu) in the upper right corner. One small problem: THERE ARE NO THREE DOTS IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER! There is no Menu or Settings button to touch. With Google Now open, I have little clock, battery, and wifi symbols. That's it. So I have no control over cards or location settings...
So, how do I REALLY manage settings for Google Now? In reality, I mean.
- 01-13-2013, 07:43 AM #2
- 01-13-2013, 05:13 PM #4
- By skinneejay in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2012, 06:44 PM
- By android010 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 07-27-2012, 10:00 AM
- By con5150 in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 20Last Post: 07-18-2012, 09:53 AM
- By whitenack in forum Misc. Tablet ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 01-02-2012, 09:47 PM
- By jaymzb0nd in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2011, 11:07 PM