I Just Ordered the Asus Dock for Nexus 7 - in stock at B&H

anon(723554)

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Got it today! I also just got home from a very long day at work, so playing with it will wait... But it's here!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

mrgdr57

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Got it today! I also just got home from a very long day at work, so playing with it will wait... But it's here!

Mine has arrived at the UPS California hub so it's likely that it will make the scheduled delivery date tomorrow. :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

dazzabird

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Here in the UK they want 6 pounds for a courier delivery.

Don't think ill be paying that....will wait until it appears on Amazon with free shipping

Darren

Minkey1

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I got a case as well and had a 10% voucher, so for me it was worth it. If Amazon *do* stock it, expect to pay over the odds.

Check out their N7 prices. They really, really don't want you buying a competitor's product.

AFM1204

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
I got tired of being put on backorder status, so I cancelled my order with B&H and ordered dock through Adorama. It's shipping today.

mrgdr57

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Got mine this afternoon. Very nice; works as described. :) My leather folio cover folds into a kickstand and is flexible enough at the bend so as to be able to insert the N7 into the dock without having to completely remove the device from the folio. Sweet.

[Edit]
In case you're interested in the cover (recommended): Amazon Blurex Ultra-Slim Case for Google Nexus 7 inch Tablet -- With built in Multi-Angle Stand + Premium Screen Protector Film (Clear),black

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

bigtroutz

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
happy to see people have finally gotten their docks...

could any of you please test to see if OTG adapter connected flash drives and other devices work while charging with the dock ???

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez