I Just Ordered the Asus Dock for Nexus 7 - in stock at B&H

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Me too! Finally! :D

Total with tax & UPS ground shipping came to $49.69. Estimated delivery is Tues Jan 22nd. (B&H is less than 1.5 miles from me here in NYC.)

Basically $50 for a dock that doesn't really do anything is really kinda steep but it's about ease of use. No more fiddling with wires and wear and tear on the micro USB port. Also a nice viewing angle to watch videos as well as display the clock so... I'm hoping to get my money's worth. :D

Now if I can just get my hands on the official Nexus 4 Wireless Charging Orb I'll be set!

Sent from my Nexus 4 or Nexus 7

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Hold your horses! Just got an email from B&H saying that there was a mistake and the item is actually NOT in stock!

Grr!!! :banghead:
u9a4a3yg.jpg

Has anyone else gotten this email? Or been back ordered?

AFM1204

Dec 18, 2012
Visit site
Hold your horses! Just got an email from B&H saying that there was a mistake and the item is actually NOT in stock!

Grr!!! :banghead:

I went to their web site at 3PM EDT, and they showed it as being in stock. When I clicked on the button to finalize my order, the site said they had removed the item from the shopping cart and that they didn't have the item in stock. When I went back to the item's page it said then same thing it used to say, that the item was not yet available.

Was this a glitch? Did they actually have the item and run out of it while I was in the process of ordering it? Weird.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I agree. This is totally weird. Not sure if the did have it in stock but sold out our if it was a screw up in listing it when they never had any in stock to begin with. I'm going to give them a call now...

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Update: Called. They are CLOSED! They close early: 1pm ET... :rolleyes:

So I sent them an email requesting a full refund including tax and shipping... Let's see what happens... :rolleyes:

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I was so excited...This is a total bummer. I've been waiting over 6 months for this damn dock and still nothing.

So frustrated. :(

Sent from my Nexus 4

N8shon

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, definitely frustrating for sure. I was looking forward to finally having my Nexus 7 easily function as my stereo for my house!

SmaugN7

Jul 28, 2012
Visit site
I finally broke down and ordered one on ebay for $49 with free shipping, pretty much a wash. I like docks for my electronics and I got tired of the date being pushed up. Supposed to arrive tues. or wed.

mrgdr57

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine at 11am PST. Just checked my order status and it says "In stock, order sent to warehouse UPS Ground."

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine at 11am PST. Just checked my order status and it says "In stock, order sent to warehouse UPS Ground."

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

:eek::eek::eek:

You ordered at 2pm ET from B&H and your order it's shipping?!?

:eek::eek::eek:

anon(723554)

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
I received an email at 2:11pm ET saying it was available for ordering. I ordered mine at about 2:35pm ET and the order went all the way through. I received an email at 2:43pm confirming the order.

Currently their website shows the order status as "In Stock - Order sent to warehouse." I'm hoping that's correct. I will know more on Sunday. B&H is owned and run by Hasidic Jews who very devoutly respect their sabbath day. They close early on Friday afternoons to be home before sundown and are closed all day Saturday.

I suspect they may have had limited stock and sold out quickly. That would explain why some had the item pulled from their cart or why it now shows out of stock again. Currently the website shows "Available for Pre-Order."

I'm in New Jersey within one day's regular shipping from B&H, so I expect to see my order by Tuesday. Will let you all know when it arrives.

E

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I just got a call from B&H telling me that they just got in a shipment of docks and wanted to know if I wanted to go through with cancellation of my order or have it shipped to me on Monday. I said ok, ship it. :D

The CSR said since I'm so close to B&H that I should receive it in one business day so it should be delivered Tuesday (Wed, at the very latest).

Looking forward to finally having a dock! Just a few more days and the 6+ month wait will be over! :D

Last edited:

mcg58

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I ordered last Friday, still shows order status as "In Stock - Order sent to warehouse.". They did cgarge my CC so hopes are high...

anon(723554)

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Got an email today. It was shipped. With the holiday today, it may take an extra day to get here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I received an e-mail with UPS tracking. I should receive it tomorrow. I'm really excited. :D

Sent from my Nexus 4