- 3 Posts
New to Bluetooth
I have Nexus 7 v. 4.2.1 and just bought a Plantronics bluetooth earpiece. I've done the following:
1) Charged the earpiece
2) Confirmed that Nexus sees the earpiece and then reports having successfully paired with it.
3) Turned up volume on earpiece and volume settings on the Nexus. Great...
Now I turn on TuneIn to stream radio and I can hear it out of the Nexus speaker but not out of the bluetooth earpiece. What I was hoping is that the main Nexus speaker shuts off and I listen through the Bluetooth earpiece. Sound for me, silence for others around me, just like when I plug in a wired speaker to the Nexus. Am I missing something here?
- 01-20-2013, 04:19 PM #2
- 84 Posts
Re: New to Bluetooth
Make sure the plantronics model you have is bluetooth a2dp compatible, not all mono Bluetooth earpieces are. It must have a2dp to hear music and podcasts, or you will have to use an app like btmono to route the audio to the earpiece.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
- 01-20-2013, 04:22 PM #3
- By johnny--2k in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 2Last Post: 04-04-2012, 02:23 PM
- By chiliu78#ac in forum BlackBerryReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2010, 10:06 PM
- By Keith Newman in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2009, 01:24 PM
- By WhiteiceDMSTech in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2009, 09:43 AM
- By weirdkid in forum IntroductionsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-31-2009, 10:19 PM