Asus dock not working
I just got my nexus 7 this week and my Asus dock just came in the mail today. Much to my disapointment, I plugged it in and it doesn't charge or get audio through the dock. I read somewhere that 4.1.2 doesn't support docking but I verified I have 4.2.1. I don't get prompted about using the dock for audio like the YouTube video I saw either. I'm stumped. Am I missing something?
- 02-14-2013, 03:28 AM #4
- 03-23-2013, 04:30 AM #7
- 03-28-2013, 11:13 PM #8
- 03-29-2013, 02:22 PM #9
Re: Asus dock not working
I agree with return_0 it's the manufacturer's prerogative. We don't expect a new car or home appliance just because ours needs warranty work, so we shouldn't expect a new electronic device if it's more cost effective for the manufacturer to do a warranty repair instead of totaling the device and replacing it.
- By Cjmatrix in forum AT&T ATRIX 2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-11-2012, 10:19 AM
- By Dr0me in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2012, 01:18 AM
- By NexusBear in forum ASUS EeePad TransformerReplies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2012, 01:50 PM
- By dd7 in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 7Last Post: 12-18-2010, 11:43 AM
- By Theodore55 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 12-14-2009, 11:37 AM