- 03-30-2013, 09:41 PM #2
Re: Nexus 7 USB
I'm assuming you have movies on a USB flash drive that you want to watch on your tablet.
You will need a file explorer app (ES File Explorer seems pretty good to me, but there are others), StickMount app, and a rooted tablet.
As far as I understand, once you have all that together, plug the USB flash drive in and open your file explorer app. There should be an option to "mount" your external storage (the USB drive). From there, navigate to your movies and tap on them. Your video player app should open it from there. I have yet to do this but it seems fairly straightforward. Search the forums to find out more detailsA Unicorn showed me the way.....
- 03-31-2013, 09:34 AM #3
- 03-31-2013, 11:34 AM #4
- 04-06-2013, 09:18 AM #5
- 10-26-2013, 09:28 PM #6
- 10-29-2013, 08:26 AM #7Android Addict
- 694 Posts
- Stock rooted 4.1.2 JB
Re: Nexus 7 USB@Android_Lee
Galaxy Note III
JB 4.3 Stock
KitKat 4.4 Stock
KitKat 4.4 Stock Rooted
- 11-08-2013, 01:37 AM #8
- By arrogant437 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 21Last Post: 06-25-2013, 05:58 PM
- By kraymondksc in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2012, 10:46 PM
- By slickyrickyross in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 0Last Post: 03-12-2011, 05:33 PM
- By singlesooner in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2010, 04:22 PM
- By Shinwei in forum Google / HTC Nexus OneReplies: 4Last Post: 01-08-2010, 10:41 AM