lost original OEM micro USB cord

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
It should be a standard mini USB port. I will admit the OEM plugs always do seem to fit a bit better but aftermarket's shouldn't be just falling out unless you have worn out the USB port fitting.

Tervz

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
B&H Photo in NYC has the original one for $20. They are great to order from. I got an extra one just in case.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

lkbig

Sep 14, 2011
Visit site
I use my Nexus 4 cord and it fits fine. I also use an extra usb cord that i had lying around. Fits fine too.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

asus_usa

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Take a look at your port. Does it look like it might be bent or damaged in anyway? It's a standard micro USB port and it all should be the same. The only reason that they all fall out would be if the port is damaged.

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Take a look at your port. Does it look like it might be bent or damaged in anyway? It's a standard micro USB port and it all should be the same. The only reason that they all fall out would be if the port is damaged.

I took off the back, which was surprisingly easy and all looked cool. Tried a few different cords with varied luck. Some fell out, some stayed firm, others wouldn't go in far enough to try a charge.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Ritesh Satia

Aug 29, 2013
Visit site
Take a glance at your port. will it appear as if it would be bent or broken in anyway? it is a normal small USB port and it all ought to be a similar. the sole reason that all of them fall out would be if the port is broken.
360 view

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173