- 10-06-2013, 05:40 PM #2
- 2,182 Posts
Re: Downloading and editing digital photos on Nexus 7 (2012)
Not sure, but you could always go through a PC and just copy the files onto your Nexus or go through Dropbox or another cloud service to get them onto the tablet. There's lots of photo-editing apps available (I personally would use Photoshop on a PC for serious photo editing though).
- 10-10-2013, 07:33 PM #3
- 10-11-2013, 06:54 AM #4
- 318 Posts
If you really don't want to use PC and cloud for the transfer then you might try to connect your SLR via USB OTG cable to your N7.
Or the SLR's SD card via USB card reader and USB OTG cable to connect to your N7.
For to use USB OTG on an unrooted N7 you'll need the app 'Nexus Media Importer' from Play Store.
So your photos on the SLR's SD card will be readable on your N7 ... but truthfully, I don't know for sure if you can copy the photos.
Maybe worth a try.
Last edited by Adamsberg; 10-11-2013 at 07:12 AM.
- 10-25-2013, 12:23 PM #5
- By Sergiogio in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2013, 10:10 AM
- By LosingMyMind in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 84Last Post: 11-02-2013, 01:22 PM
- By Murph5150 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2013, 02:18 PM
- By rajnet in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 10-03-2013, 08:08 PM
- By vipa316 in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-03-2013, 04:53 PM