Bluetooth Stero Headphone Recommendation

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I have been using the black MPOW Foldable/Adjustable Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Headphone for about 3 weeks now on my 2012 Google Nexus 7 tablet, and highly recommend it. After reading the positive reviews for this product on Amazon, I purchased when it went on-sale for $33 dollars (current list price of $37 dollars). I purchased this model over the newer $70 dollars model because it uses an aptX codec for CD-quality stereo music and clear speech. I have a large head, but these fit comfortably and are adjustable.

I use it primarily for
- light video conferencing with the microphone on the headset (Skype app)
Note: headphones/mic do not support voice controls or noise canceling technology.
- to watch videos (XBMC / Mx Player apps),
- listen to music (Spotify / Google Music / Google Drive apps).

It claims 15-hours of battery life (I have been averaging 12-13 hours) for its 300mAh Li-on rechargeable battery. It folds-up nicely for travel & comes with a 2.5 ft. micro-USB charging cord. It does not come with a carrying case. Its operation range is around 25 ft.

Previous to this purchase, I was using a 20+ yr old corded Sony MDR-V600 headphones. While the audio quality of the MPOW headphones is not the equal of the Sony headphones, it's still surprisingly good. The manual says that the headphones can be paired with two different devices. There are several video reviews of this product on YouTube.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2