Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 406
Like Tree142Likes
  1. #51  

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    Great guide and very helpful. However, I have completed the steps several times (and tried just about everything that I can possibly think of) and I get stuck at the Nexus "X" screen. I completely wiped the device, tried older factory images, tried to do a factory reset through TWRP, did several battery pulls, let it sit for several hours after flashing the factory image, changed USB ports, flashed all of the files separately (instead of the zip file), etc. I can boot into fastboot and successfully write all of the files to the Nexus (in other words, there are no problems with writing the system, userdata, recovery, and boot images). I can even lock and unlock the tablet with no problems. I have tried the toolkits but they are saying that the device isn't recognized (probably because I can't get into the developer options to turn on usb debugging). This isn't that big of deal though because I can do everything that they do through the command lines. I am completely stuck! Could this be a hardware issue? I just don't get how it gets stuck at the X screen (and it doesn't bootloop through the google splash screen). Any ideas?
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #52  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    Quote Originally Posted by fenderjelly View Post
    Great guide and very helpful. However, I have completed the steps several times (and tried just about everything that I can possibly think of) and I get stuck at the Nexus "X" screen. I completely wiped the device, tried older factory images, tried to do a factory reset through TWRP, did several battery pulls, let it sit for several hours after flashing the factory image, changed USB ports, flashed all of the files separately (instead of the zip file), etc. I can boot into fastboot and successfully write all of the files to the Nexus (in other words, there are no problems with writing the system, userdata, recovery, and boot images). I can even lock and unlock the tablet with no problems. I have tried the toolkits but they are saying that the device isn't recognized (probably because I can't get into the developer options to turn on usb debugging). This isn't that big of deal though because I can do everything that they do through the command lines. I am completely stuck! Could this be a hardware issue? I just don't get how it gets stuck at the X screen (and it doesn't bootloop through the google splash screen). Any ideas?
    After you finish the process in fastboot and the device begins to reboot... immediately unplug it from the computer and sit patiently. See if giving it at least 5-10 minutes makes a difference. Also check the md5 checksum of the image you downloaded and make sure it matches what is given for the file on Google's site
    Thanked by:
  3. #53  

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    Thanks for the quick advice! I checked the md5 and it matches. I actually downloaded the image from google's site so it should be fine. I tried to unplug it immediately and have been letting it sit for about 30 minutes now, but it still just hangs on the nexus X screen. Any other ideas? I am still at a loss. I feel that if it is able to write files and start booting that it isn't totally borked, but I just don't know why it doesn't actually boot. Do you know if the "flash-all.sh" and "flash-base.sh" files do anything? They are included in the .tgz package from google.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #54  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    Quote Originally Posted by fenderjelly View Post
    Thanks for the quick advice! I checked the md5 and it matches. I actually downloaded the image from google's site so it should be fine. I tried to unplug it immediately and have been letting it sit for about 30 minutes now, but it still just hangs on the nexus X screen. Any other ideas? I am still at a loss. I feel that if it is able to write files and start booting that it isn't totally borked, but I just don't know why it doesn't actually boot. Do you know if the "flash-all.sh" and "flash-base.sh" files do anything? They are included in the .tgz package from google.
    Don't worry about those files.. they are used by the scripts. Also checking the md5 is good even if you got it from Google's site, you never know if a download can just get corrupted on its own. And no, your device is definitely not borked by any stretch of the imagination, so get that thought out of your head

    Definitely shouldn't be taking that long to boot up. Try holding the power button down until it turns off / reboots again. Might just need a "jump start" if it got hung up the first time.
    Thanked by:
  5. #55  

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    No dice. Tried to do the hard reboot a few times and it just hangs on the X. I am really beginning to hate that X! I am sure that I am missing something that I could do, but I am not quite sure what it is. Before each attempt, I wipe everything using the command lines so I don't forget anything, then I go through everything step by step. I have a back-up image on my laptop made through cwm, but I am not sure how I would go about pushing that to the device. Would it make sense to install cwm and try to restore it that way? If so, I guess I would just need to know how to push the files to the tablet. Hmmmm.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #56  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    Quote Originally Posted by fenderjelly View Post
    No dice. Tried to do the hard reboot a few times and it just hangs on the X. I am really beginning to hate that X! I am sure that I am missing something that I could do, but I am not quite sure what it is. Before each attempt, I wipe everything using the command lines so I don't forget anything, then I go through everything step by step. I have a back-up image on my laptop made through cwm, but I am not sure how I would go about pushing that to the device. Would it make sense to install cwm and try to restore it that way? If so, I guess I would just need to know how to push the files to the tablet. Hmmmm.
    Yes you could do that. From the bootloader screen you'd first boot into the CWM image using:
    Code:
    fastboot boot recovery nameofrecovery.img
    Make sure you use the same CWM version you made the backup with, of course.

    Once booted into recovery you can use adb to push the backup to your phone:
    Code:
    adb push nameofbackup /sdcard/Clockworkmod/

    Its peculiar that its not letting your boot happen though on its own. You manually erased all of the partitions using Step 6 in the guide you say?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also double-check that you used the appropriate image-flash command... Step 8 had to be edited just now as I missed changing it to reflect the image-nakasi-jro03d.zip change....
    Thanked by:
  7. #57  

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    Just realized that I can't push the recovery file because ADB isn't enabled (can't get in to enable USB debugging). I did flash cwm and go through and format all of the mounted drives and wiped everything again, but same result. I am flashing the most recent image (nakasi-jro03d.zip) and erasing all of the partitions like you mentioned.

    This last time it did boot loop three times (google screen-X, google screen-X, google screen) but then it just hung on the X again (30 minutes later it is still there...). I think on previous tries it would only do it twice and then hang.

    I don't think it could be the memory because it is allowing things to be written and run (e.g., cwm). All of the hardware seems fine...hopefully we can figure this one out! Thanks again for your help.

    Update: That was weird, I just unplugged it and in really small letters in upper left of the screen it said "show low battery icon" or something like that (it disappeared before I could read it). Not sure why it just didn't show the icon!
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #58  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    Quote Originally Posted by fenderjelly View Post
    Just realized that I can't push the recovery file because ADB isn't enabled (can't get in to enable USB debugging). I did flash cwm and go through and format all of the mounted drives and wiped everything again, but same result. I am flashing the most recent image (nakasi-jro03d.zip) and erasing all of the partitions like you mentioned.

    This last time it did boot loop three times (google screen-X, google screen-X, google screen) but then it just hung on the X again (30 minutes later it is still there...). I think on previous tries it would only do it twice and then hang.

    I don't think it could be the memory because it is allowing things to be written and run (e.g., cwm). All of the hardware seems fine...hopefully we can figure this one out! Thanks again for your help.

    Update: That was weird, I just unplugged it and in really small letters in upper left of the screen it said "show low battery icon" or something like that (it disappeared before I could read it). Not sure why it just didn't show the icon!
    See the bolded part... wiping "all the drives" in recovery, I'm assuming included the system, which is definitely going to give you a bowl of bootloops since the system partition in your ROM / OS.


    We want to get everything pushed to the device via fastboot and have it boot up. When you are following the guide and using the commands to flash the factory image.. you are sure every step is completing without an error?

    I'd like you to try it again skipping Step 6 this time (the erase partitions step). If it still isn't going to boot try Wug's Nexus Toolkit again and keep note of any error messages you see at all times.

    We'll get this sucker working!
    Thanked by:
  9. #59  

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    Tried again skipping Step 6, but same result (hung at X). Before this most recent attempt, I would erase everything, including the system. I am sure that I am typing the commands right and it looks like everything is actually working until it tries to boot. Here is what I get after I flash the image (I am not including the time in brackets):

    archive does not contain 'boot.sig'
    archive does not contain 'recovery.sig'
    archive does not contain 'system.sig'
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Bootloader Version...: 3.34
    Baseband Version....: N/A
    Serial Number...........:xxxxxxxxxx (it actually has my number)
    --------------------------------------------------------
    checking product...OKAY
    checking version-bootloader...OKAY
    sending 'boot'...OKAY
    writing 'boot'...OKAY
    sending 'recovery' (5234 KB)...OKAY
    writing 'recovery'...OKAY
    sending 'system' (438656 KB)...OKAY
    writing 'system'...OKAY
    erasing 'userdata'...OKAY
    erasing 'cache'...OKAY
    rebooting...
    finished. total time: 82.310s.

    When this didn't work I tried using Wug's Toolkit again. I have to tell it that that the tablet won't turn on, otherwise it tries to use ADB, which is impossible given that I can't turn on USB debugging. It goes all of the way through the process and then says "Booting up your freshly flashed stock device..." It says to wait 5-10 minutes, etc. However, the X has now been up for the past 30 minutes again!
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #60  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    Quote Originally Posted by fenderjelly View Post
    Tried again skipping Step 6, but same result (hung at X). Before this most recent attempt, I would erase everything, including the system. I am sure that I am typing the commands right and it looks like everything is actually working until it tries to boot. Here is what I get after I flash the image (I am not including the time in brackets):

    archive does not contain 'boot.sig'
    archive does not contain 'recovery.sig'
    archive does not contain 'system.sig'
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Bootloader Version...: 3.34
    Baseband Version....: N/A
    Serial Number...........:xxxxxxxxxx (it actually has my number)
    --------------------------------------------------------
    checking product...OKAY
    checking version-bootloader...OKAY
    sending 'boot'...OKAY
    writing 'boot'...OKAY
    sending 'recovery' (5234 KB)...OKAY
    writing 'recovery'...OKAY
    sending 'system' (438656 KB)...OKAY
    writing 'system'...OKAY
    erasing 'userdata'...OKAY
    erasing 'cache'...OKAY
    rebooting...
    finished. total time: 82.310s.

    When this didn't work I tried using Wug's Toolkit again. I have to tell it that that the tablet won't turn on, otherwise it tries to use ADB, which is impossible given that I can't turn on USB debugging. It goes all of the way through the process and then says "Booting up your freshly flashed stock device..." It says to wait 5-10 minutes, etc. However, the X has now been up for the past 30 minutes again!
    Hmm. Really not sure what could be going on here. As soon as the process finishes and begins rebooting are you leaving it plugged in or unplugging it? I believe you should unplug it right away but obviously try both ways.

    Don't know what else to look for here.. but don't panic.. I'll ask around some of the higher tech-heads and see if we can figure this out. Will get back to you soon as I can. Just to check what OS are you on, Windows 7?
    Thanked by:
  11. #61  
    dmmarck's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    10,929 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    Quote Originally Posted by fenderjelly View Post
    Tried again skipping Step 6, but same result (hung at X). Before this most recent attempt, I would erase everything, including the system. I am sure that I am typing the commands right and it looks like everything is actually working until it tries to boot. Here is what I get after I flash the image (I am not including the time in brackets):

    archive does not contain 'boot.sig'
    archive does not contain 'recovery.sig'
    archive does not contain 'system.sig'
    --------------------------------------------------------
    Bootloader Version...: 3.34
    Baseband Version....: N/A
    Serial Number...........:xxxxxxxxxx (it actually has my number)
    --------------------------------------------------------
    checking product...OKAY
    checking version-bootloader...OKAY
    sending 'boot'...OKAY
    writing 'boot'...OKAY
    sending 'recovery' (5234 KB)...OKAY
    writing 'recovery'...OKAY
    sending 'system' (438656 KB)...OKAY
    writing 'system'...OKAY
    erasing 'userdata'...OKAY
    erasing 'cache'...OKAY
    rebooting...
    finished. total time: 82.310s.

    When this didn't work I tried using Wug's Toolkit again. I have to tell it that that the tablet won't turn on, otherwise it tries to use ADB, which is impossible given that I can't turn on USB debugging. It goes all of the way through the process and then says "Booting up your freshly flashed stock device..." It says to wait 5-10 minutes, etc. However, the X has now been up for the past 30 minutes again!
    Have you tried the following:

    (1) Ignoring all of the partition wipes featured in the guide. No reformatting, repartitioning. Try immediately locking and unlocking the device before you get to flashing.

    (2) Then flashing the stock images.
    Thanked by:
  12. #62  

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    2defmouze: Yep, I on Windows 7. I tried again to unplug it right away after flashing the stock image (got it unplugged after point of reboot) but it still hung at the X.

    dmmarck: I just tried your suggestions but it hung on the X again. I didn't do any erasing/formatting since last attempt, then locked the bootloader, then unlocked it, then flashed the bootloader, then flashed the .zip. Everything goes totally smoothly until it tries to boot up. Last night I even tried discharging the battery completely and then leaving it overnight to recharge. Didn't do anything though.

    Thanks again for all of your help and hopefully we can figure this one out. I just can't think of where the problem is. The next step might involve a cold Harpoon IPA and a hammer :-)

    - - - Updated - - -

    Not sure if it means anything, but I just rebooted the bootloader and then tried to get into recovery to see what would happen. Previously, I would get the android with the red triangle, but this time it is stuck on the google screen and not doing anything.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #63  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    Quote Originally Posted by fenderjelly View Post
    Not sure if it means anything, but I just rebooted the bootloader and then tried to get into recovery to see what would happen. Previously, I would get the android with the red triangle, but this time it is stuck on the google screen and not doing anything.
    That happens if you try to boot to recovery from the bootloader without it being plugged into the computer.. its a bug with the bootloader.


    After the full flash and still getting bootloops... I'd say try unzipping the main image zip (image-nakasi-jro03d.zip) and flashing JUST the system from the bootloader, i.e. only do:
    Code:
    fastboot flash system system.img
    Earlier I had someone do a similar thing to get success, find that post too and maybe try flashing the individual pieces instead of the entire image.zip
    Thanked by:
  14. #64  

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    Just tried flashing only the system.img file but it did the same thing. I have tried flashing each individual file previously but it didn't make a difference...it still got stuck on the X. Same as previous tries, it seems like it should be working but it just never finishes booting up. I am not sure if something is messing up with the boot.img file or where the problem is it looks like it is sending and writing to the tablet just fine. Should I try a different ROM maybe?

    Thanks again!
  15. #65  
    dmmarck's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    10,929 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    Quote Originally Posted by fenderjelly View Post
    Just tried flashing only the system.img file but it did the same thing. I have tried flashing each individual file previously but it didn't make a difference...it still got stuck on the X. Same as previous tries, it seems like it should be working but it just never finishes booting up. I am not sure if something is messing up with the boot.img file or where the problem is it looks like it is sending and writing to the tablet just fine. Should I try a different ROM maybe?

    Thanks again!
    Yes. I would do that. Fresh download too.

    Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
  16. #66  
    bunanson's Avatar

    Posts
    70 Posts
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    THANK YOU OP, you just saved my ****, OMG. Played with build.prop and the whole nexus7, only 1 hr in my possession boot into a blank screen. By following your guide, it is now working again..... THANK YOU! I will post more details later - dangerous to play with build.prop!

    In using the program, winXP and 4.1.1, 1) see the error, archive does not contain... sig. 2) hung at writing system, wont go anywhere. Repeat the whole procedure, and this time include step 6, it went thru in less than 3 minutes! and now I am back to business. Thank you, 2defmouze.



    bun
    Last edited by bunanson; 09-13-2012 at 09:18 AM.
    2defmouze likes this.
  17. #67  

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    Actually, I am not sure how to flash a different ROM through fastboot. Every time I try to flash a zip (e.g., paranoidandroid) I get an error saying that the archive does not contain android-info.txt and android-product.txt. Is it possible that it is a hardware issue?
  18. #68  
    dmmarck's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    10,929 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    Quote Originally Posted by fenderjelly View Post
    Actually, I am not sure how to flash a different ROM through fastboot. Every time I try to flash a zip (e.g., paranoidandroid) I get an error saying that the archive does not contain android-info.txt and android-product.txt. Is it possible that it is a hardware issue?
    No. Flash a recovery then flash the rom with that.

    Sent from my Overly Suspicious Robotic Grouper
  19. #69  

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    I guess I am not quite sure how to flash a rom with recovery when I can't push any files to the tablet. I did try to go through and flash the stock image and then install cwm to make a nandroid backup. However, when I was making the backup I got some errors regarding the sd memory, such as "no sd-ext found." Then, when I was restoring the backup, there were other errors regarding the SD partition. I am wondering if somehow the memory is shot. Seems strange, but at least then I would have a reason for continual failure
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #70  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    Quote Originally Posted by fenderjelly View Post
    I guess I am not quite sure how to flash a rom with recovery when I can't push any files to the tablet. I did try to go through and flash the stock image and then install cwm to make a nandroid backup. However, when I was making the backup I got some errors regarding the sd memory, such as "no sd-ext found." Then, when I was restoring the backup, there were other errors regarding the SD partition. I am wondering if somehow the memory is shot. Seems strange, but at least then I would have a reason for continual failure
    Well.. this could be because you've already wiped out the sd partition when you were clearing in fastboot. When you did the command:
    Code:
    fastboot erase userdata
    It erases the entire data partition, sd included, but this partition does not get rebuilt until the OS boots up and recognizes that its been erased. This is why booting up after a fastboot restore takes longer than normal.. in contrast, when you wipe data in recovery, not only is the sd partition not touched, but the wiped data partition gets rebuilt automatically, albeit with little more than meaningless 1's and 0's. That's all more info than you needed, but its useful to know

    Anyway.. if from fastboot you can boot into CWM or TWRP recovery.. once in recovery try to adb push the ROM and gapps files to your phone using basic adb commands:
    Code:
    adb push nameoffile.zip /sdcard/
    It may not work as the sd partition has been wiped and not rebuilt yet, as I said before, but its worth a shot. If it doesn't work the first time try maybe mounting the sd within your recovery, it might help.
  21. #71  

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    Thanks for the information regarding the memory! I tried using cwm to mount the sd but it doesn't do anything (literally, when I press the button it doesn't do anything!). I tried pushing files to the /sdcard/ before but I don't think it is possible using ADB because I can't enable usb debugging due to not being able to boot. Would making my own partitions on the sd do anything? I am not even sure what that would do. It definitely recognizes the memory because it says how much free space there is available.

    I also tried going through all of the steps again to return to stock and then booted into the bootloader after it hung on the X. I then tried flashing a ROM .zip file to see if it would do anything. It looked like it started to send and write information but it got hung up when sending the boot.img file so it never finished.
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #72  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    Quote Originally Posted by fenderjelly View Post
    Thanks for the information regarding the memory! I tried using cwm to mount the sd but it doesn't do anything (literally, when I press the button it doesn't do anything!). I tried pushing files to the /sdcard/ before but I don't think it is possible using ADB because I can't enable usb debugging due to not being able to boot. Would making my own partitions on the sd do anything? I am not even sure what that would do. It definitely recognizes the memory because it says how much free space there is available.

    I also tried going through all of the steps again to return to stock and then booted into the bootloader after it hung on the X. I then tried flashing a ROM .zip file to see if it would do anything. It looked like it started to send and write information but it got hung up when sending the boot.img file so it never finished.
    I don't believe you need USB debugging enabled to use adb via recovery. And no, you wouldn't be able to flash a ROM zip via fastboot, has to be done in recovery.

    Hate to say it, but I'm thinking you might just have a case of hardware failure here.. given all you've tried and apparently been successful flashing the factory images, just seems like that's the only explanation. It wouldn't have happened because you unlocked/rooted, just an unhappy coincidence

    By the way what originally happened to the device that made you need to restore the factory images? Not sure if you mentioned it before...


    Anyways at this juncture I would consider just flashing everything stock again, locking the bootloader, and trying to get an exchange / warranty replacement. I'm pretty confident you should be able to do so without them giving you a hard time.
    Thanked by:
  23. #73  

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    Yep, I am starting to think it is the hardware. The reason I was trying to restore it to the factory image in the first place is that when I turned it on the other day it started to boot loop. It worked perfectly well before that and I had it unlocked since the first day I got it (over a month ago). I just decided to turn it off one night before bed and then when I turned it back on my Nexus life was turned upside down

    The only other explanations could be: (a) my wife got jealous and had her ipad attack my Nexus during the night while my Nexus was turned off and powerless, or (b) the tablet burned out due to my smoking words with friends skills

    Yeah, I just wish that I got some type of error when flashing the stock image so at least I had a starting point to troubleshoot. It just seems like taking shots in the dark at this point. I really appreciate all of your help though and your guide is awesome.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #74  
    2defmouze's Avatar

    Posts
    5,825 Posts
    Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    Quote Originally Posted by fenderjelly View Post
    Yep, I am starting to think it is the hardware. The reason I was trying to restore it to the factory image in the first place is that when I turned it on the other day it started to boot loop. It worked perfectly well before that and I had it unlocked since the first day I got it (over a month ago). I just decided to turn it off one night before bed and then when I turned it back on my Nexus life was turned upside down

    The only other explanations could be: (a) my wife got jealous and had her ipad attack my Nexus during the night while my Nexus was turned off and powerless, or (b) the tablet burned out due to my smoking words with friends skills

    Yeah, I just wish that I got some type of error when flashing the stock image so at least I had a starting point to troubleshoot. It just seems like taking shots in the dark at this point. I really appreciate all of your help though and your guide is awesome.
    I hear ya.. The way it happened lends credit to it being a hardware issue too tho.. If it was running fine, you didn't tinker with anything, then all of a sudden it just won't turn on. Sucks but you tried all you could.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  25. #75  
    bunanson's Avatar

    Posts
    70 Posts
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts

    Default Re: [GUIDE] Factory Image Restore for your Nexus 7

    Since I restored the Nexus7, it has been running superb. I wonder whether that has something to do with like 'flushing', or 'cleansing', recommend all new Nexus7 owner to go thru this process to optimize their nexus7 tablet. You know I am joking! I just cannot express to 2defmouze how desperate I was and how relax and happy I am. Got you a beer whenever you are in North Dakota, anytime, anyday! THANK YOU!

    bun
    2defmouze likes this.
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions