2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
I've posted links for it. I believe you need to install it as a system app, which requires root access.

Or you could flash one of the CM10 kangs I've linked to in the thread below, they include the stock browser only, no chrome.

Or you could visit one of the 3 dozen threads where people have found other solutions for the issue, lol.
:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: kroman1107

kroman1107

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I've posted links for it. I believe you need to install it as a system app, which requires root access.

Or you could flash one of the CM10 kangs I've linked to in the thread below, they include the stock browser only, no chrome.

Or you could visit one of the 3 dozen threads where people have found other solutions for the issue, lol.
:)

Damn ninjad! Here's the post with the apk http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?p=1979761 just find the stock browser and push it to system with this flash installed your good to go.

Reactions: 2defmouze

kroman1107

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Worked!!!!!!!!!!!!Real deal. I understand the arguments against flash, but if websites that I frequent use flash, I want to be able to do so. Thank you.

I agree but its flakey for me on the n7. It causes the browser to fc a lot. I suggest setting add ons to on demand. Pages load quicker and I've had better luck getting videos To play all the way through.

Reactions: 2defmouze

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I agree but its flakey for me on the n7. It causes the browser to fc a lot. I suggest setting add ons to on demand. Pages load quicker and I've had better luck getting videos To play all the way through.

Did you delete the two files that need to be deleted? I haven't had a problem.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums