Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 7 Stuck at start up.

After I turn on my nexus 7, after getting past the Google logo, it starts up with a rotating circle with the Cyangenmod logo in the middle, and it is doing nothing but continuously rotating. When I turn it off then back on, and go into fastboot, when I select recovery mode or restart bootloader, it does nothing but stay on the Google Screen. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP

Default Re: Nexus 7 Stuck at start up.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGWHEELS2 View Post
    After I turn on my nexus 7, after getting past the Google logo, it starts up with a rotating circle with the Cyangenmod logo in the middle, and it is doing nothing but continuously rotating. When I turn it off then back on, and go into fastboot, when I select recovery mode or restart bootloader, it does nothing but stay on the Google Screen. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!
    It must be plugged into your computer to boot into recovery from the bootloader (its a bootloader bug). I would get into recovery and just do a FULL wipe and reflash the ROM and gapps.

Full wipe = Wipe data/factory reset, Wipe cache, Wipe dalvik cache, wipe system (format /system if using CWM recovery)