- 1 Posts
Using Skype in Video mode on Nexus 7
My original Nexus 7 came with a camera app preinstalled and Skype worked fine in Video mode. Unfortunately this tablet developed a hard drive problem and has now been replaced by the suppliers but I'm having a problem on the replacement one in using the video link with Skype The replacement Nexus 7 did not have a preinstalled camera app and although I have now downloaded one from the play store, Skype cannot seem to link to the camera. How do I rectify this please.
Many thanks in anticipation.
- 11-01-2012, 01:53 PM #2
- 11-14-2012, 02:12 PM #3
- 11-26-2012, 07:00 PM #4
- 131 Posts
Re: Using Skype in Video mode on Nexus 7
There is nothing wrong with your tablet the camera app on this is super tricky to track down your best bet is flashing this the 4.2 version of Google apps just Google it and it comes with a camera.apk that works and it's from stock android the only thing is you need to be rooted and unlocked with a custom recovery
Sent from my Nexus 7 with CM-10 using Android Central Forums
- By dianehelen in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 10-26-2012, 01:25 PM
- By vrtualchik in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 13Last Post: 08-28-2011, 06:29 PM
- By boggs3010 in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 06-26-2011, 06:41 AM
- By carpetmaven2000 in forum Sprint Nexus S 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 05-08-2011, 06:35 PM
- By AndroidXTC in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 18Last Post: 03-01-2011, 10:10 AM