[Rooted Android 4.2] Stickmount and Avast Don't Work

gregre

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
After upgrading to 4.2 (rooted),
Stickmount - I can see "usbstorage" inside my file manager but it just has an empty "sda1" folder. (My usb drive has files in it.)
Avast - It says "could not write to /system directory (mount: Device or resource busy)"

Any ways to solve these problems?:(
Thanks!

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
After upgrading to 4.2 (rooted),
Stickmount - I can see "usbstorage" inside my file manager but it just has an empty "sda1" folder. (My usb drive has files in it.)
Avast - It says "could not write to /system directory (mount: Device or resource busy)"

Any ways to solve these problems?:(
Thanks!

For Stickmount (and possible Avast as well) you might just need to wait for the dev to update the app for 4.2. Since the source was just released yesterday they might need a few days, hopefully will take care of it soon for you. I know among other things that 4.2 changed the way the sdcard is partitioned to allow for multi-user support so that's going to have an effect on many apps.

gregre

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
For Stickmount (and possible Avast as well) you might just need to wait for the dev to update the app for 4.2. Since the source was just released yesterday they might need a few days, hopefully will take care of it soon for you. I know among other things that 4.2 changed the way the sdcard is partitioned to allow for multi-user support so that's going to have an effect on many apps.

Thanks for the reply! I just downgraded back to 4.12. It's just annoying that Stickmount doesn't work in 4.2.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruchi Chandel