- 18 Posts
Can you use any version of paranoid android for the nexus 7? I got the version from nexus7root.com, but it is version Name: Nexus7/roms/ParanoidAndroid/pa_grouper-2.11-09SEP2012-192509.zip
This seems to be an older version. I think they are at 2.54 From there change log. I do not see from there home page where you can download up to date roms. Does anyone have a source for Nexus7 PA updates?
Last question. I downloaded the google apps. The one that I used..can the someone be used for any rom? It seems to go out and find its own updates if needed...
- 11-17-2012, 10:12 AM #3
- 11-19-2012, 08:06 AM #4
- 12-08-2012, 08:22 PM #5
- By ThatGuyLurkin in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 370Last Post: 07-21-2013, 08:57 PM
- By zero neck in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 156Last Post: 05-23-2013, 05:36 PM
- By eckono33 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 18Last Post: 12-22-2012, 01:20 AM
- By migespy in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 09-06-2012, 05:29 PM
- By j.glik14 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 06-12-2012, 01:01 AM