- 8 Posts
Graphics issue after Kernel change
So I've been running Paranoid Android 2.54 without issue for awhile now. I recently decided to use the M-Kernel Plus a11 and games have worked great, all but Need For Speed Most Wanted. Its blurry all around the outer edges of the screen, like a speed effect when using nitrous or something. That's the only racing game I have, so it may just be this type of game. I reverted back to the PA 2.54 original kernel and its not that way at all. This is very distracting, is there possibly a setting causing this in the kernel that can be changed? Is it the OC of the GPU? The kernel was great otherwise, my benchmark scores went from the high 3000s to over 5800 before OC'ing the CPU.
- 11-22-2012, 12:53 AM #2
Re: Graphics issue after Kernel change
It could just be the kernel (never heard of it), or it could be that it doesn't play with the ROM well. PA is based on CM10 source, and CM notoriously does not play well with most kernels unless they are specifically coded for some stuff CM does to the system.
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
- By skuhnphoto in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2012, 01:31 PM
- By mkbruin in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 12-22-2011, 09:00 AM
- By ctijacob in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2010, 05:29 AM
- By Boztris in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 05-16-2010, 03:14 PM
- By Crowfoot in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2010, 03:01 PM