- 12-13-2013, 03:31 PM #51
- 1 Posts
Re: Nexus 7 Bricked !!Bootloader Erased Help!!!!
So I am in the same boat as everyone else.. sitting in this APX mode.
There are many suggest solution depending how your N7 got into APX..
One of them is to reboot by using power+V up+V down.. but this seems to be only if your n7 some how still have a bootloader.
But for the people without bootloader the trouble is we can't get out of APX.. I search high and low.. but no true answer.. but surely there are lots of problem
One of the closest solution about working with APX I could found online is from here https://www.androidroot.mobi/pages/g...ash-jellybean/, I have not try it... but it does talk about what to do in APX and how to do it.. it is for N7 and Asus transformer..
One of the interesting thing it does say is nvflash needed to authenticate itself with a blob file.. or the use of SBK.. read here https://www.androidroot.mobi/pages/t...y-and-nvflash/ ... This should help some of use who is willing to try?
Any one wanted to comment in this?
- 04-14-2014, 06:48 AM #52
- By cowkong#AC in forum HTC EVO 3D Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 02-12-2012, 06:48 PM
- By jpoy808 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 09-30-2011, 01:50 PM
- By Misayeh in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 67Last Post: 04-15-2011, 10:09 PM
- By m111 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2010, 03:49 PM
- By unspoken213 in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2010, 03:34 PM