- 1 Posts
Unable to setup exchange webmail on email client
I sold my ipad to buy this nexus 7. Everything looks nice. Works well also. But the important thing is not working which I need the most. The exchange email setup.
Device : Asus Nexus 7
OS : Android 4.2
I tried to add account to mail client
1. Domain/Name - I provided correct - example (companyname/myname)
3. Server - webmail.companyname.com.my
It is showing that "Could not connect to server"
I entered the same setting to K-9 mail and other email clients and it worked with no problem. But I don't want to use the 3rd party mail clients as I don't trust.
The same setting were working on my iPad also.
How to fix this important and frustrating issue?
- 01-22-2013, 10:08 PM #2
- By Visual360 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 4Last Post: 12-05-2013, 03:18 AM
- By vince3029 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2011, 02:05 PM
- By Woody113 in forum Motorola Droid ProReplies: 4Last Post: 05-19-2011, 10:09 PM
- By mikemcs in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 4Last Post: 03-09-2011, 06:45 PM
- By danielshin in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2010, 01:34 PM