- 35 Posts
Am I still rooted?
So I unlocked and rooted my Nexus 7 using one of the guides. I installed Titanium Backup Pro and that was working fine. Upgraded my Nexus with the OTA updates to 4.2.
Now when I try to run Titanium backup it fails and says could not access root privileges. Did the updates unroot me?
- 12-15-2012, 01:37 PM #2
- 12-16-2012, 11:24 AM #3
- 5,824 Posts
Re: Am I still rooted?
Yes the OTA breaks root.. Re-root using the same method, in Zero Neck's thread. The bootloader is still unlocked so it will only take a minute and you won't lose anything
Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
- By DizzyMaker in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2011, 02:27 PM
- By rskap67 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 6Last Post: 12-14-2010, 09:18 PM
- By ardieilardi in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 6Last Post: 09-01-2010, 10:29 AM
- By tmettler5 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 26Last Post: 08-21-2010, 02:02 AM
- By travazz in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 07-05-2010, 03:29 PM