A couple questions about rooting. Is it always fixable, best way on a mac, and such.

Skyshayde

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
So, onto the questions.

1. What are the possible ways of permabricking it, I am 14, and thus have little money. I am fairly confident I can fix anything fixable with software.
2. I have a Mac, 10.8. I theoretically have access to a winxp laptop. That is about it. Best way to unlock/root?

Thanks in advance :)

EXilE51

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
yes root is fixable as long as you don't go and try to build your own system and replace android with it then you might screw up the restore file but if u use data clear your phone will still be rooted (and have superuser) the easiest way is to use superoneclick on winxp it wont actually install on the computer and is so easy i did it and didnt even know it worked its like installing a app and wont really do anything to you phone in the rooting process its more what you do after

digitalslacker

Jul 6, 2010
Visit site
So, onto the questions.

1. What are the possible ways of permabricking it, I am 14, and thus have little money. I am fairly confident I can fix anything fixable with software.
2. I have a Mac, 10.8. I theoretically have access to a winxp laptop. That is about it. Best way to unlock/root?

Thanks in advance :)

Yeah, it's fixable. Google provides system images so even when you totally screw it up you can almost always get back to stock.
Not sure on a mac but it you can get to a pc you can use wugs toolkit to root pretty easily

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge