What's the consensus on how to improve lag/slowness?
Much like Phil, I am getting super frustrated by the lagginess and slowness of the N7 after I updated to 4.2.1 OTA. What's the general consensus of the community for those that had similar experiences on the best way to fix it? Should I download and restore a complete factory image? Try a new kernel?
Any advice & suggestions are much appreciated!
- 01-28-2013, 12:39 AM #2
- 191 Posts
Re: What's the consensus on how to improve lag/slowness?
Go back to 4.1? Was that not choppy? I bought mine with 4.2.1, and assumed it was how this tablet runs but it has been annoying me a bit. Would love a solution that does not involve a custom ROM.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
- 01-28-2013, 06:02 AM #3
- By stieber73 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 09-12-2011, 06:36 PM
- By jvoegele in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 95Last Post: 08-28-2011, 09:14 PM
- By Brett636 in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 8Last Post: 06-28-2010, 02:45 PM
- By parker04sm in forum Samsung MomentReplies: 4Last Post: 05-14-2010, 12:22 PM
- By in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM