What do I do now?
Nexus 7 just quit charging unless the unit is off and even then sometimes it won't charge. I went to settings and did a factory reset. Still the same thing. Charges when off. So now what do I do?
I do have it unlocked and rooted so I could install stickmount. I am very much a newbie on these sort of things. Can anyone advise me on what to do now? Thanks..
forgot to add my computer does not "see" it. Will charge from the computer when off, but does not show up in "My Computer" when on
Have also done the holding down of all 3 side buttons and do an off from that option
have also pulled the back off and unplugged the battery and waited about 15 minutes.
- 02-10-2013, 05:28 PM #2
- 5,830 Posts
Re: What do I do now?
Sounds like a hardware issue. Can adb and/or fastboot see the tablet? As in, do you get a response using:
when booted up, or
when in the bootloader?
If you can at least get it from the bootloader I'd do a factory image restore, and if it's still not working right send it in for replacement/fixing.
- By Youssef7 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 10Last Post: 01-03-2011, 05:24 PM
- By sniffs in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 11-18-2010, 11:36 PM
- By krisrock in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 09-07-2010, 08:41 PM
- By troyn60 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 07-15-2010, 08:27 PM
- By slimshady in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 12Last Post: 07-05-2010, 09:11 PM