- 02-14-2013, 04:45 AM #2
Re: Does 4.2.2 update require unlocking and rooting again?
Yes on root, that is normally a given.
Unlocking the bootloader probably not unless you locked it back up prior to updating assuming you were previously unlocked & rooted.
FWIW, methods used previously to unlock & root should still remain the same with the new update .
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central ForumsPaul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- 02-14-2013, 07:37 AM #3
- 02-14-2013, 08:16 AM #4
- 02-14-2013, 10:02 AM #5
- 02-14-2013, 01:26 PM #6
- 02-15-2013, 10:57 AM #7
- 02-15-2013, 03:31 PM #8
- By 105437 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 22Last Post: 06-30-2012, 12:26 PM
- By GeekMcLeod in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 8Last Post: 12-31-2011, 03:40 PM
- By clarker07 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2011, 08:24 PM
- By skitzandroid in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 05-15-2011, 08:34 AM
- By sdrc in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 7Last Post: 08-03-2010, 03:57 PM