Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GedBlake
  • 1 Post By Rei Shin
  • 1 Post By Nut Generax
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default ,,sending system '' stuck on nexus 7 while trying to flash stock rom ?

As others I menage to wipe completly my nexus 7 and now trying to fix it with wug fresh last night and it tok probably around 4 hours to finaly finish unsecesfull and now doing it already more than 3 hours with nexus toolkit and same problem stuck on ,,sending system '' message . What should I do ? Please help !!!!

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CM12

Default Re: ,,sending system '' stuck on nexus 7 while trying to flash stock rom ?

hi!

Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    Carrier
    CM12

Default Re: ,,sending system '' stuck on nexus 7 while trying to flash stock rom ?

try wiping system first if you know how to use adb and fastboot it's just fastboot erase system then try again if that doesn't work try updating the bootloader if none of this works try booting clockworkmod or twrp boot.img (google for twrp or clockwork for nexus 7) the command to boot it is fastboot boot /path/to/recovery.img of course replacing /path/to/boot.img with the path of the file hope this helps, also you may want to flash the stock rom lol (which will restore /system)

Quote Originally Posted by Dragomir Petrov View Post
    As others I menage to wipe completly my nexus 7 and now trying to fix it with wug fresh last night and it tok probably around 4 hours to finaly finish unsecesfull and now doing it already more than 3 hours with nexus toolkit and same problem stuck on ,,sending system '' message . What should I do ? Please help !!!!
    Shouldn't take that long to flash back to stock... around 10 minutes tops...
    (Although, having said that, I've had my own fair share of problems 'sending system'...)

Try changing to a different USB port on your PC/Laptop and ensure you're using the original USB cable that shipped with your Nexus 7.

Rgrds,
    Ged.
    backslashV likes this.

Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP

Read and try following my factory restore guide, stickied on top of this forum.

i am stuck on google logo after trying to update to new version 4.3 i have tried everything nothing works nexus root tool kit wont go further than sending system waited for 3 hours still didnt work can anyone help pls????????

i am stuck on google logo after trying to update to 4.3 on my nexus 7 tried everything as nexus toolkit i tried to flash stock+unroot it goes on sending system and i waited for 3 hours still didnt work did everything looked on all youtube videos nothing works can u pls help???????????

Global Posts
    5,846 Global Posts
    Carrier
    AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by Saqlain Bazmi View Post
    i am stuck on google logo after trying to update to 4.3 on my nexus 7 tried everything as nexus toolkit i tried to flash stock+unroot it goes on sending system and i waited for 3 hours still didnt work did everything looked on all youtube videos nothing works can u pls help???????????
    What OS on the computer?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

what is os

what is os

it is windows 7 i have a nexus 7 wifi and after it fails sending system it says too many links

Me too (trying to upgrade 4.4.4) was stuck at sending bootload, then sending system, ruined my whole day!!..
    ---> at the end found the solution to be ------- changing a cable!
    Looks like it's some sort of time out issue for connectivity while in bootload state... so my conclusion: try using another USB cable, it's probably going to fix the issue.
    hoipe this helps.
    GedBlake likes this.

Confirm!!

I was facing exactly the same problem and it could be solved by CHANGING THE CABLE!!! (I changed from the original one to a Motorola cable).
    GedBlake likes this.