- 10 Posts
Backup Connection Issues
I want to backup my Nexus 7 apps & data to my PC. I've tried Helium and Titanium backup w/o success. Using Helium I can backup particular apps internally to N7 but not to PC. Helium is on both the PC and tablet. The green check mark appears on the PC but when I enter the tablet server url into a browser on the PC it does not connect. I can see the Nexus from the PC. Should I be able to see the PC from the Nexus? I keep thinking thats my problem.
Nexus 7 (2012) with SmoothRom 5.1
I need a genius to tell me how to make this work...
- 08-01-2013, 09:51 PM #2
- 10 Posts
Re: Backup Connection Issues
Thanks 2d... After reading your how to for TiBu, maybe I misunderstood how its backups get to the PC for safekeeping. I was under the impression the backups would go directly to the PC. But apparently you backup internally to the Nexus and them simply copy them over to the PC.
- 08-02-2013, 06:15 PM #4
- By cmslota in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 41Last Post: 05-02-2015, 03:49 AM
- By damo in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 17Last Post: 01-02-2014, 02:06 PM
- By m alexander in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-07-2013, 05:35 PM
- By Greg Mooney in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2013, 11:13 PM
- By BitchImFatJesus in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 08-01-2013, 05:02 PM