- 2 Posts
Nexus 7 (2012) bootloop help!
Ok so i rooted my original nexus 7 which was running android 4.3, and so i decided to install a custom kernel. well i didn't know that kernels weren't compatible with any android version (stupid, i know) and installed franco kernel 6.something and now its stuck on the glowing X animation and i cant get past that. anybody got a fix or am i just screwed?
- 09-12-2013, 10:17 AM #2
- 21 Posts
- By jonboytheox in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 09-14-2013, 10:30 AM
- By jcarlee in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-12-2013, 03:55 PM
- By mstieber1980 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 09-11-2013, 11:13 PM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 09-11-2013, 07:49 PM
- By russ5811 in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 09-11-2013, 04:55 PM