- 1 Posts
Nexus 7 (2012) Softbrick? Stuck in "Sending System"
Hi!.. Have a nexus 7 (2012) and sometimes keeps in the nexus logo loop. I used the Nexus toolkit to return to stock and all good. This time the command stuck in Sending 'System' and the tablet freezes until I unplug it from the PC. I guided the 2defmouze method for Factory Image stock but it stuck in the same part. I tried to install the .zip through recovery but I couldn't. Can anybody help?
PS: Sorry for the TERRIBLE english.
EDIT: Problem Solved
Last edited by FabrisioR; 09-19-2013 at 01:44 PM. Reason: Problem Solved!
- 09-27-2013, 10:40 AM #2
- 11-09-2013, 09:41 PM #3
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2013, 06:43 PM
- By saintforlife in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 12Last Post: 09-29-2013, 04:24 AM
- By Vaas in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 09-27-2013, 01:09 PM
- By plainman0007 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2013, 12:24 PM
- By badduck in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 09-27-2013, 09:22 AM