- 1 Posts
Which ROM should I choose?
Since It'd still be possible to restore a bricked device for warranty, I've decided to look into ROMs.
I'm not using the default launcher, so I'm not sure if "STOCK" is what I want. But anyway, I don't want overclock (shorten the tablet lifespan) nor underclock (lower the performance). As I understand, some custom ROMs contain bug fixes in regards to Google's Android, as well as customization options. I don't want any pre-installed software - I can choose my own programs (although it's not a dealbreaker if the ROMs awesome).
So what are my choices and why? I've been reading about different ROMs, yet I've no idea about which one I should choose...
P.S. I've Nexus 7 Wifi 2012.
Last edited by andze; 10-28-2013 at 05:53 PM.
- 10-29-2013, 12:36 AM #2
- 159 Posts
- 11-10-2013, 03:12 PM #3
- 1,429 Posts
- By Goldeneagle72 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-17-2013, 10:58 AM
- By MotelCalifornia in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 26Last Post: 10-31-2013, 12:14 AM
- By Strings78 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 10-30-2013, 02:31 PM
- By NoTe3 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2013, 06:55 PM
- By viper31573 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2013, 12:52 PM