- 13 Posts
Cracked Screen Pattern Locked...need some guidance
My Daughter dropped her Nexus 7 and now there is a lovely crack that runs down the screen from top to bottom. The left side has dead digitizer so I cannot enter her unlock pattern. Attaching it to my computer to attempt to download her pertinent files results in the device showing up as being there but the folder being locked up tight. How can I get in at this point to get her stuff out?
Any help is appreciated.
- 12-17-2013, 11:18 AM #2
- 18 Posts
Re: Cracked Screen Pattern Locked...need some guidance
Connect a mouse to it. i am using a broken screen right now as i type but i was Lucky and only broke some sensors. I use a mouse and keyboard on my device all the time. All you need is a male microusb to female usb cable. They are very cheap and last awhile. Can be found on amazon.
Posted via the amazing Android Central App
- 01-01-2014, 11:14 AM #3
- 24 Posts
- By khanvinced in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 03-14-2014, 01:17 PM
- By richv77 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 12-31-2013, 05:22 PM
- By chrisnva in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-09-2013, 10:04 AM
- By mrtwohands in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 05:51 PM
- By Samsung Freak in forum Samsung Galaxy PrecedentReplies: 4Last Post: 12-04-2013, 12:59 PM