- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
There has got to be a way.
Hey everyone. Yes I'm new here. I have spent a few hours reading through the stickys, but haven't found a solution to what I want to do.
I'm trying to have my nexus 7 turn OFF completely or go into deep sleep when I remove power via a switch, to the usb cable that is charging the nexus. But, Also when I flip the switch ON, I would like to have it turn on again and auto start with the app that was running when it shutdown.
Is there anyway this can be done without crashing android.
thanks in advance.
- By pinkpanther3610 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2014, 06:54 AM
- By kodybrannon in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2014, 09:44 PM
- By tdawg00 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 03-08-2014, 08:07 PM
- By Spiderlady6020 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2014, 11:36 AM
- By Spiderlady6020 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2014, 11:32 AM