- 329 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Can't re-lock bootloader
So I've got this 2012 Nexus 7, see? I'm rooted and I've got TWRP installed. I haven't really needed to mess with it in so long I've forgotten why I even have TWRP. I don't really mess with ROMs. I just like having root for apps that need it.
Anyway, I still haven't installed the KitKat update because I can't lock the bootloader. I tried running "fastboot-linux oem lock" (I have both Linux and OSX at home) and if I recall it just hangs there. Can someone please get me back on track to lock the bootloader so I can install kit kat? TIA.
- By CrazyRussian007 in forum Droid MAXX Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 211Last Post: 05-10-2016, 06:18 AM
- By RionDunn in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 03-19-2014, 04:11 PM
- By Ace Charters in forum Tablet AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-19-2014, 01:06 PM
- By Jayy69 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-18-2014, 05:55 PM
- By Arthur-tech in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2014, 05:22 PM