- 11 Posts
Just picked up Nexus 7; I have wifi, but can't set up.
Hi, I picked up a Nexus 7 from a co-worker today. I was able to do a factory reset, expecting to go through the Android set up process, but did not see it. Is there something that I need to do to get this working?
Under the details, it shows I have Android version 4.1.1 Model number says "Full Android on Grouper"
Co-worker said that he bought it off of ebay, so I don't know the history of this thing.
Thanks in advance for your help.
- By jlh73 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 01-09-2015, 12:22 PM
- By Nav1996 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 14Last Post: 06-23-2014, 02:30 PM
- By brownnugen in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 12Last Post: 06-18-2014, 10:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 06:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 06:17 PM