Magnetic switch

MrJazz

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
So, does the Nexus 7 FHD have the nifty mag switch its predecessor had?
It's darn handy to just open my case and it's on!

philb#AC

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Just put a case in my cart on amazon, will purchase on Wednesday when my disability comes in. I have prime so I'll have it by Friday

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Roffles

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I just got mine in the mail. The materials used and strength of the magnets are quality. I love that it doubles as a two-way stand and wakes up/sleeps when opening and closing the case. I got mine for $7.95 and super saver shipping from Amazon. I really can't understand how it can be so heavily discounted for how nice it is. Maybe it was built for $3 in a Chinese factory or maybe Asus or Google are throwing in a kickback. I see the MSRP is climbing back up though. Folks should grab one of these while it's still cheap!

DrWu

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I just got mine in the mail. The materials used and strength of the magnets are quality. I love that it doubles as a two-way stand and wakes up/sleeps when opening and closing the case. I got mine for $7.95 and super saver shipping from Amazon. I really can't understand how it can be so heavily discounted for how nice it is. Maybe it was built for $3 in a Chinese factory or maybe Asus or Google are throwing in a kickback. I see the MSRP is climbing back up though. Folks should grab one of these while it's still cheap!

What case did you get? Have a link?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci