Just got my poetic slimbook.

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Overall I like it. I only have three small issues. One is that holy crap it stinks. I'm sure it will settle down after a couple of days but dang even my hands smell funny after a little use. Two I wish the top bezel wasn't quite as covered in faux leather. It's a little rough to get to the notification drop down. Three this case wouldn't do you much good if if hit a corner during a drop. They seem a little vulnerable. Other than that the mag wake up works great and it looks awesome. I feel a lot more confident leaving it laying around.

Posted via Android Central App

mched

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Overall I like it. I only have three small issues. One is that holy crap it stinks. I'm sure it will settle down after a couple of days but dang even my hands smell funny after a little use. Two I wish the top bezel wasn't quite as covered in faux leather. It's a little rough to get to the notification drop down. Three this case wouldn't do you much good if if hit a corner during a drop. They seem a little vulnerable. Other than that the mag wake up works great and it looks awesome. I feel a lot more confident leaving it laying around.

How about some pics of the case by itself and with the tablet in it?

buffdaddy72

Apr 9, 2012
Visit site
I ordered the Poetic Slimline case from Amazon last week and it's supposed to ship this coming week. I used the slimline for my original N7 so I'm hoping the new one is just as good.

FitzAusTex

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Gabriel, Apex Launcher is a really cool launcher that adds some really useful functionality to android, one of which is swipe. I use swipe up (anywhere on screen) to pull down notifications and swipe up again dismisses notifications. Very handy since reaching notifications is usually such a stretch for me. Anyway, Apex is awesome for a bunch of other reasons, even the free version.

wolverine2003

May 29, 2010
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia