Screen protector/s?

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Got a screen protector for my mom's Nexus (2012) from amazon. It's the best screen protector i've ever seen. Can't for the life of me remember want brand it was. I'm getting a Nexus 7 (2013). What are/is the best screen protectors for the new Nexus?

Rob

mhmdibrahim

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I would recommend the Tech Armor Clear Screen Protectors.Its about $5.95 on Amazon with Prime Shipping. It comes with 3 in a pack so thats good. For some reason I can't find it on Amazon Search Right now though.

pfunnyjoy

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
I'll also recommend Tech Armor, I put it on my husbands Nexus 7 last year and it is holding up well. Was easy to apply.

Sent from my Nook HD+

brattyc

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I just put on iLLumiShield and they work great. I've used them on my phone too. They're easy to apply, they send 3 (also included a cleaning cloth and squeegee) and the company gives lifetime replacements. You can check them out here.

I also found the link to Tech Armor in case anyone needs it.
Tech Armor

:D

Jeremy8000

Jul 11, 2012
Visit site
Got a screen protector for my mom's Nexus (2012) from amazon. It's the best screen protector i've ever seen. Can't for the life of me remember want brand it was. I'm getting a Nexus 7 (2013). What are/is the best screen protectors for the new Nexus?

Rob

You should be able to look up your Amazon purchase history to see what it was. That being said, if you don't mind spending a few dollars more, consider this tempered glass one. I've used a lot of different brands/styles in the past on a variety of different devices, but this is the first one that you really can't tell is there, and it shouldn't show wear over time like film protectors.

One caveat, though, should you require service from the manufacturer: I did have a small manufacturing defect in mine (flaw in the silicon adhesive layer) and attempted for several days to contact them with no success whatsoever in getting through to them. If you were to have an issue with any of their products, do not bother with the telephone contact number they provide; instead, use the 'email seller' link. Once I did that, I had a return contact in 24 hours, and they've shipped me a replacement.

harryhoudini66

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Also, recommend Tech Armor. I have it for all my devices. I originally purchased the HD Clear version but recently got the antiglare and anti-fingerprint version. Absolutely love it. However, be aware that is almost the exact same size as the screen itself. It was a mutha to install it. This last one took me 45 minutes to get it perfect. And that was using the hinge method. Would still buy it again. Not sure what your patience is of OCD when it comes to screen protectors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674