Any cases like this?

bodum02

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Try the Poetic Slimline. Not exactly the same but very lightweight and the cover folds back or will hold it upright in landscape.

Posted via Android Central App

cmandd

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I have that and the roo-case. I'm looking for a non folio style. I like the Fosmon frost case, but would rather not have tpu. Something more like the bear motion case for my HTC One.

Posted via Android Central App on the HTC ONE

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
So you want something that'll cover just the back/sides, and not TPU. Some things that might fit the bill:

Poetic Graphgrip: Amazon.com : Poetic GraphGrip Case for Google Nexus 7 FHD 2nd Gen 2013 Android Tablet Black (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic) : Computers & Accessories

Poetic Revolution: Amazon.com: Poetic REVOLUTION Case for Google Nexus 7 FHD 2nd Gen 2013 Android Tablet Black (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic): Computers & Accessories

That's what I could find from a quick search. Pretty limited options without considering TPU.

cmandd

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I ended up getting the Kayscase thin X style TPU. I still want a thin snap on soft touch case, but I'm really pleased with this one. I may get the Fosmon frost case too, for variety.

Posted via Android Central App on the HTC ONE

cmandd

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I ended up getting the new Poetic Covermate Slimline case with the antique flag look. I love this case, very very slim and light, cover folds back well and magnetic catches for propping it up. Well done.

alis123

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Well looking for a good Portfolio case with a clip so that it could be easy to carry and use....if anyone has found something like this or gone through of any....please do share the link and your reviews too.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair