Google Nexus 7 (2013) Make my Nexus remember that I want a larger font

dougocotton

Aug 10, 2013
Visit site
I hate asking dumb newbie questions, but I'm still a newbie and it's gotta be asked. I've had my Nexus 7 for two months, mostly using Chrome to surf the web, and I can't figure out how to make either Nexus or Chrome remember that I want easy-to-read jumbo fonts. Maybe 20-point type. Of course, I can easily expand the size on any page I'm visiting, but as soon as I touch a link and go to a new page, the font is again too small for an old coot like me. The Nexus setting for "huge fonts" is not a solution; their idea of "huge" is still way too tiny. And I tried an app that expands text size with a double tap, but it was too touchy, and kept engaging and expanding the text when I didn't need or want it.

Ideally, I'd like an app I can buy or a setting I can tweak to make Nexus or Chrome present webpages in a format larger than my screen, so I can scroll left to right to see the whole page. But instead Nexus always wants to fit the webpage inside my seven-inch device. Or an app that lets me set large fonts as a default in Chrome, instead of needing to re-enlarge every page I surf to? Help, please?

Thanks