1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Nexus 7: 4.4 upgrade?

Just got new nexus 7. Played with it extensively and very happy with it. Upgrade to 4.4 available but one or two people seem to be having problems. Is it worth it at this moment in time...Thanks
    Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-21-2014 at 04:44 AM.

Default Re: 4.4

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Simpson View Post
    Just got new nexus 7. Played with it extensively and very happy with it. Upgrade to 4.4 available but one or two people seem to be having problems. Is it worth it at this moment in time...Thanks
    Yes, it is.. after you upgrade to 4.4 you will get another small 4.4.2 update which has fixed most of the issues people complained about.
    Fancy A Break From Your iPhone? Have an Android Kit Kat
    Thanked by:

I really like the new 4.4. I haven't used Android since 4.0, big changes, good changes rather. Haven't had any issues to speak of.
    Thanked by:

Yes, update it! Nothing to lose.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Simpson View Post
    Upgraded to 4.4 3 weeks ago and no problems at all..Thanks to those who replied

Does wireless tethering still work? I've heard the latest update breaks wireless tethering.