- 12-29-2013, 08:51 PM #2
- 12-30-2013, 08:34 AM #3
Re: any problems with cables connecting nexus 7 to the tv?
Yep, Slimport is what you need. Unfortunately Google chose to use the free license Slimport standard for Nexus while MHL has a much wider adoption and availability. Since my phone uses the wider MHL and since I didn't want to have to use 2 adapters I chose use my phone for TV playback. Just another option you can consider depending on what your phone is.How did this trend on forums develop that "IMO" has become some kind of safety net? By inserting "it's just my opinion" as a disclaimer, does this somehow afford all of your preceding words immunity to being wrong? I don't know how or why some people on internet forums believe this to be the case. Opinions, just like statements, can be wrong, and also stupid.
But that's just my opinion.
- By beckytigeress in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 12-29-2013, 10:22 PM
- By rickap7 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2013, 08:33 PM
- By denarok in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2013, 08:25 PM
- By CIMBOMBOY in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2013, 07:18 PM
- By remobec in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 06:26 PM