- 12-29-2013, 08:51 PM #2
- 12-30-2013, 08:34 AM #3
Re: any problems with cables connecting nexus 7 to the tv?
Yep, Slimport is what you need. Unfortunately Google chose to use the free license Slimport standard for Nexus while MHL has a much wider adoption and availability. Since my phone uses the wider MHL and since I didn't want to have to use 2 adapters I chose use my phone for TV playback. Just another option you can consider depending on what your phone is.The complacency about security among android users is disturbing.
- By beckytigeress in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 12-29-2013, 10:22 PM
- By rickap7 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2013, 08:33 PM
- By denarok in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2013, 08:25 PM
- By CIMBOMBOY in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2013, 07:18 PM
- By remobec in forum Android 2.3 GingerbreadReplies: 1Last Post: 12-29-2013, 06:26 PM