- 02-13-2014, 05:27 AM #2
- 23 Posts
Re: I made a stupid problem
You have to be clearer for us to be able to help you mate. If you're stuck in a bootloop, you can simply boot into the recovery of your device and do a factory reset and also do a wipe of cache partition. If you somehow have screwed up your OS, you can flash in the factory images by searching for them online (Hint: It will be a Google page)
You will require Android SDK installed on your computer. Just click flash-all.bat if you're using windows to get started after downloading and extracting the downloaded file.
Last edited by AndroidProf; 02-15-2014 at 02:15 PM.
- By recDNA in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 02-15-2014, 11:03 AM
- By wigwam3 in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 5Last Post: 02-14-2014, 08:20 PM
- By RAvEcREAToR23 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-13-2014, 05:29 AM
- By Zig261 in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 02-12-2014, 11:58 PM
- By Mr Tickle in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2014, 12:20 PM