1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Question Has any ways to improve the performance of my Nexus 7 in reading data?

Totally I have gotten these devices for a period of time :

1. Asus notebook ( win 7)

2. Sandisk SDHC UHS-I sd card (16G )

3. Nexus 7 (2013)

4. ipad mini

5. ,Kingston Digital 16GB DataTraveler (64G ) , etc.

I have added another ( multi-in one ) gadget recently like this : Amazon.com : Unitek usb3.0 hub SDXC SDHC SD card reader combo with OTG adapter a Built-in 1ft USB 3.0 Cable for Notebook, Ultrabooks PC or Smartphone and Tablet pc with OTG Function, including mircoSD-adapter : Network Hubs : Computers & Accessories

I bought this mainly because of its ingenious design and suitable price. The most important point is that this small gadget can bring together different devices into a working team. It is amazing over my imagination. But I came across a practical issue in use. The transferred speed of data is a little out of my expectation. Maybe it indeed exceeds USB 2.0 much . But I am not so content with the current conditions. So I would like to know if there are any ways to optimize the speed (rate ) based on what I possessed now. Could I

Any kind suggestions are preferred.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Has any ways to improve the performance of my Nexus 7 in reading data?

Since I have posted here, I have gotten no answer from anybody. Frankly, I am a little disappointed only towards myself because I find no solution in other forums. Although this adapter works well with my devices, sometimes I deeply hope there will be another way to power my device and use the OTG performance at the same time. Is this possible ?