- 9 Posts
Has any ways to improve the performance of my Nexus 7 in reading data?
Totally I have gotten these devices for a period of time ：
1. Asus notebook ( win 7)
2. Sandisk SDHC UHS-I sd card (16G ）
3. Nexus 7 (2013)
4. ipad mini
5. ,Kingston Digital 16GB DataTraveler (64G ) , etc.
I have added another ( multi-in one ) gadget recently like this : Amazon.com : Unitek usb3.0 hub SDXC SDHC SD card reader combo with OTG adapter a Built-in 1ft USB 3.0 Cable for Notebook, Ultrabooks PC or Smartphone and Tablet pc with OTG Function, including mircoSD-adapter : Network Hubs : Computers & Accessories
I bought this mainly because of its ingenious design and suitable price. The most important point is that this small gadget can bring together different devices into a working team. It is amazing over my imagination. But I came across a practical issue in use. The transferred speed of data is a little out of my expectation. Maybe it indeed exceeds USB 2.0 much . But I am not so content with the current conditions. So I would like to know if there are any ways to optimize the speed (rate ) based on what I possessed now. Could I
Any kind suggestions are preferred.
- 9 Posts
Re: Has any ways to improve the performance of my Nexus 7 in reading data?
Since I have posted here, I have gotten no answer from anybody. Frankly, I am a little disappointed only towards myself because I find no solution in other forums. Although this adapter works well with my devices, sometimes I deeply hope there will be another way to power my device and use the OTG performance at the same time. Is this possible ?
- By Celine115 in forum LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 03-22-2016, 04:15 AM
- By bhupinder08 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 03-27-2014, 02:55 AM
- By dpham00 in forum T-MobileReplies: 13Last Post: 02-24-2014, 11:13 AM
- By lvinnial in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2014, 09:15 PM