Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: If available, would you buy a tempered glass SP from MIME USA for the Nexus 7 (2013)?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

4 66.67%
  • No

1 16.67%
  • What the hell is tempered glass?

1 16.67%
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [Poll] Who wants a MIME Tempered Glass Protector?

After trying out a MIME tempered glass screen protector on my Moto X, I decided I needed to replace all my crappy film protectors. Unfortunately, it seems that MIME USA doesn't make one for the Nexus 7 (2013), and the other tempered glass SP for this device don't have the best reviews. So, I contacted MIME, and got this response:

Thanks for reaching out to us about this, and thank you for your support! At the moment we offer glass protector for Apple tablets since our users showed a lot of support for glass protection for these devices. We are currently gauging the demand for Nexus 7 glass protectors, and if we receive enough requests for glass for this device, we will definitely make it happen

Best,
    MIME
    So, if you're interested in a MIME USA tempered glass SP for the Nexus 7 (2013), I suggest you email them. I also have a poll here so I can show them how much interest there is in their product. If you've never used a tempered glass SP before, you really can't go back after trying it. And, after trying MIME, it's hard to go with another company (their rounded edges are so very nice, for one).

Default Re: [Poll] Who wants a MIME Tempered Glass Protector?

How well do they hold up? Do they scratch easily?
    Owner of a replacement Htc One... Till something better comes along
    LG G3
    Ambassador
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by ffejjj View Post
    How well do they hold up? Do they scratch easily?
    The Ghost Glass I have for my Moto X has held up really well. Here's a scratch test someone put up with their GS4 . As I said in my post, the rounded edges are really, really nice. Switching between my Moto X with the Ghost Glass and my Nexus 7 with a ZAGG, it's like going from flying on a private jet in luxury to being stuffed in an overhead compartment.

i wish i had this and i wish otterbox made a case for the new nexus 7