- 4 Posts
Please offer your opinion. I bent the connection end of the cord on my Ravpower qui charger for my Nexus 7 LTE 32g. Took a spare OTG cord and plugged it in; is this safe to do? Seems to be transferring power OK. Are all OTG cords equal? Also, my Nexus seems generally quick to drain and slow to charge, even before I did this. Any suggestions?
Posted via Android Central App
- By Libby4ever21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-31-2014, 04:06 AM
- By Libby4ever21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2014, 02:05 AM
- By AeroBlast365 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2014, 02:59 PM
- By kidagakash in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2014, 03:22 PM
- By chuco35 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 04-01-2014, 11:07 AM