Choosing a stylus
I would like to get a stylus for my Nexus 7 2013. I'd just use it for clicking and a little bit of drawing, just doodling on doodle cast, nothing serious.
I'm not familiar with styluses at all so I had a few questions. Will it scratch or leave any dents on the screen? Is there any particular kind of stylus I need to buy? Are there different shaped tips? I know these are silly questions but I am not familiar with this kind of thing at all and don't want to buy the wrong kind and mess up my screen. Also, I notice that there is quite a price range, are they really that different?
Thanks in advance.
- 04-25-2014, 09:09 PM #3
Re: Choosing a stylus
- By Ninjatogo in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 07-13-2014, 12:31 PM
- By reelon in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ZoomReplies: 7Last Post: 05-12-2014, 12:24 AM
- By Ron Wolpa in forum Moto XReplies: 17Last Post: 04-12-2014, 10:20 AM
- By slb21 in forum HTC One (M8) AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2014, 08:30 PM
- By amaso97 in forum Nokia XLReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2014, 04:15 PM