Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Choosing a stylus

I would like to get a stylus for my Nexus 7 2013. I'd just use it for clicking and a little bit of drawing, just doodling on doodle cast, nothing serious.

I'm not familiar with styluses at all so I had a few questions. Will it scratch or leave any dents on the screen? Is there any particular kind of stylus I need to buy? Are there different shaped tips? I know these are silly questions but I am not familiar with this kind of thing at all and don't want to buy the wrong kind and mess up my screen. Also, I notice that there is quite a price range, are they really that different?

Thanks in advance.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Choosing a stylus

anyone?

Global Posts
    68 Global Posts

Default Re: Choosing a stylus

Quote Originally Posted by Terrorizer View Post
    anyone?
    I tried a few stylus... styluses, styli.. whatever, I just wanted something that would write nicely, I finally purchased the adonit after using some of the cheaper models that seemed to skip. The adonit works nicely, it has a small "clear plastic" circle on the tip that allows for a clean contact point and doesn't feel like I'm writing with the eraser end of a pencil and it has a very nice feel in your hand so it doesn't feel like your holding a cheap plastic tube. I don't use it often, but I do like it.