Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Looking for recommendations for a good case

I have a Nexus 7 with a Grey ASUS case which I do not like much. I am thinking of getting a new case. Google's cases are great but a bit expensive. Any recommendations for something between $10 and $20? Thanks in advance.

Default Re: Looking for recommendations for a good case

I use this one and find it works great since It is smart, easily removable, and doubles as a stand. Mine is about a year old and doesn't show much wear.

Amazon.com: Poetic StrapBack Case for Google Nexus 7 2nd Gen 2013 Android Tablet Black (3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic): Computers & Accessories
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thanks. I was looking at this one as well. What are your thoughts?

http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-Slimlin...0-20&m1k=vb_ac

Global Posts
    411 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I just received this same case today. Device fits very well and seems very secure. Magnets keep cover closed well and the sleep/wake function works perfectly. Also I have no problem with the device going to sleep when the cover is opened all the way around when using the tablet. I would order it again without hesitation.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Connert View Post
    I just received this same case today. Device fits very well and seems very secure. Magnets keep cover closed well and the sleep/wake function works perfectly. Also I have no problem with the device going to sleep when the cover is opened all the way around when using the tablet. I would order it again without hesitation.
    Thanks for the feedback. I will most likely order it in a day or two.

Posted via Android Central App