- 3 Posts
Question about Moko case
Looking at getting this case for my nexus 7
But I have a question,will the magnets (both the ones that keep the cover closed and the sleep/wake magnets) still work properly if I have a screen protector on my Nexus?
- 04-24-2014, 01:35 AM #2
- 44 Posts
Re: Question about Moko case
A screen protector (whether it is thick or thin) would not affect the magnets that keep the cover closed because those magnets don't touch the screen...they touch the edge of the case to keep it closed. Regarding the magnets for the sleep/wake feature, those are very strong on my MoKo case so I personally don't believe it would be affected either. I don't use a screen protector on my N7FHD, but I think you'll be fine if you use one with this case. I've had my case for about 4 months and I'm very satisfied with it.
- LG G3 [KitKat 4.4.2]
- Asus Nexus 7 2013 [KitKat 4.4.4]
- Motorola Droid Razr Maxx [JB 4.1.2]
- By Double Tap in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 5Last Post: 04-25-2014, 12:47 PM
- By Jon Jackson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 21Last Post: 04-24-2014, 10:40 AM
- By Pakbackr in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2014, 04:58 PM
- By rcolbert14 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2014, 04:07 PM
- By pauladev in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2014, 02:20 PM