I got the official premium case from Asus for my nexus 7 but one of the corners does not seem to fit properly and it won't stay in.
I have read that some people are having the same issues as me as well, have any of you guys got this case and do you have the same problem.
I don't want to send the case back as I like it and have always bought the official stuff for my previous nexus devices and never had a problem with them.
Honestly don't know what to do, is it just a bad batch or are they all like this.?
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-26-2014, 09:56 AM #2
- 10-18-2014, 07:33 AM #4
- 11-11-2014, 06:20 PM #5
- 1,412 Posts
Re: Premium Case
Frankly it seems like the "official" cases for both generations of Nexus 7 have been inferior and overpriced products compared to other cases available.Tablets: 2nd gen Nexus 7 32gb, 1st gen Nexus 7 16gb
Phone: Droid MAXX
Retired: OG Droid, Droid RAZR (RIP), Galaxy Nexus (backup phone)
- By nicholascheung in forum HTC One M8Replies: 30Last Post: 10-10-2014, 12:24 PM
- By eRod v1.0 in forum LG G3Replies: 8Last Post: 07-19-2014, 08:24 PM
- By netman86 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 06-10-2014, 11:22 AM
- By radyoactive in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 7Last Post: 05-29-2014, 11:34 AM
- By autoxinvr6 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2014, 12:34 PM