Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    462 Global Posts

Default Premium Case

I got the official premium case from Asus for my nexus 7 but one of the corners does not seem to fit properly and it won't stay in.
    I have read that some people are having the same issues as me as well, have any of you guys got this case and do you have the same problem.
    I don't want to send the case back as I like it and have always bought the official stuff for my previous nexus devices and never had a problem with them.
    Honestly don't know what to do, is it just a bad batch or are they all like this.?

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    8,718 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Premium Case

Quote Originally Posted by twdawson View Post
    I got the official premium case from Asus for my nexus 7 but one of the corners does not seem to fit properly and it won't stay in.
    I have read that some people are having the same issues as me as well, have any of you guys got this case and do you have the same problem.
    I don't want to send the case back as I like it and have always bought the official stuff for my previous nexus devices and never had a problem with them.
    Honestly don't know what to do, is it just a bad batch or are they all like this.?

If you bought the official case from the Play Store and it doesn't fit properly, send it back. It could have been a bad batch, or defective unit. You'll know once you replacement comes if it's supposed to fit like that or not.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    462 Global Posts

I got it from Amazon as it was cheaper, so might have to get in touch with them

I know Asus makes the N7, but does that mean the Asus made cases are official? I thought only the Google designed cases were the official products.

Frankly it seems like the "official" cases for both generations of Nexus 7 have been inferior and overpriced products compared to other cases available.
    Tablets: 2nd gen Nexus 7 32gb, 1st gen Nexus 7 16gb
    Phone: Droid MAXX
    Retired: OG Droid, Droid RAZR (RIP), Galaxy Nexus (backup phone)