- 40 Posts
I was wondering if there is any way to set up an orientation dependent lockscreen? 99% of the time my lockscreen is in portrait. In fact it comes up in landscape so infrequently that it honestly seems like bug.
I am running a Nexus 7 (2013) rooted with TWRP recovery but no custom ROMs as of yet.
- 08-22-2013, 02:09 PM #2
- By kyle0k in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 11-07-2013, 01:02 PM
- By bobcall123 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 9Last Post: 09-04-2013, 07:14 PM
- By Adriaus in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2013, 02:21 PM
- By juliusko in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2013, 01:41 PM
- By CaptainNexis in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2013, 12:37 PM