- 2 Posts
Cyanogenmod can't install.
First post and a bit of a noob as far as Android goes so stick with me.
Have my N7 unlocked and rooted on stock rom, via Wugfresh, and everything working ok, except, I have tried to install the Cyanogenmod rom with RomManager but after reboot all I get is the robot with exclamation mark and have to do Pwr + Vol up to reboot.
Any suggestions gratefully received, cheers.
Last edited by cottonsox; 10-01-2013 at 07:34 AM.
- By AndyOpie150 in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 216Last Post: 11-30-2013, 03:01 AM
- By yackydo in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 09-30-2013, 12:18 AM
- By Live2ride883 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 7Last Post: 09-20-2013, 04:22 AM
- By chrisxpierce in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 09-15-2013, 07:20 PM
- By chrisxpierce in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 09-13-2013, 07:50 PM