How can I get back out of the adb sideload screen?

Benjamin Blas

Nov 22, 2015
Visit site
Re: How can I get back out of the adb sideload screen? i have an iphon 6s android software Help me

Pleaseee help me i have iphone 6s replica android software help me the volumte + didn't work

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK... LOL now, seriously, i'm in the group of "volume + power = NOTHIN HAPPENS!!!" so I just removed the battery and THE MIRACLE HAPPENED, all good, all working... hope it works for you too! and thanks anyway to those who answered, saw a lot of replies from ppl that could make it work

roksy mivia

Dec 21, 2015
Visit site
got mtv slate fell down while reseting the cover some hoe presssed the 2nd option now asking for "abd side load" i am not able to reboot it plz help dosent give any other option says no command if press the power button not other screen button option available plz help !:'(

Alex Mrazek

Sep 21, 2015
Visit site
Its not working for my Lenovo TAB 2 a7-30f, pls help guys:'(

i get from that adb screen by pressing restart button on left side inside memory card slot, but im bugged on black screen after lenovo screen loads -.- .....

Last edited by a moderator:

sai nitish

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site
i also got same problem in my device.so i find some solution for myself,FIND:there is a small hole located somewhere in your device,that is a reset hole.take a pen and press inside that hole,that will factory reset your device.i did this and my device works fine(you may lose your data in internal storage of your device).
NOTE{:i am not responsible for any thing happens to your device}
but i am sure it works fine for my device........

Victoria Balando

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
I got it. power button plus volume up, then you can hold the power button to turn off tablet and all is good. Now I just got to see what is wrong with the file.

Tnx for info thank you so much ������

Evolefty how i connect my tab on 3g network i cant see

Last edited by a moderator:

darnelcach

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
got it ....fixed..... download a stuck recovery for your phone and flash it in ADB download fastboot files just connect de the phone......first command ¨adb devices¨ and si if it says sideload and proceed to the next command ¨adb sideload filename.zip¨ the phone restarts in recovery press restar option and done

Md Plabon M

Feb 19, 2016
Visit site
i also registered just to say thanks a lot...man i thought i have to buy a new one...my father sat on my tablet and that screen came......oh gosh